1. Are these UPC/EAN codes product specific?
No, these codes can be applied for use with any product. Whatever the product you list, be it clothes, jewelry, sports items, kitchenware, footwear, perfumes, or anything, these codes work with all without any problem.
2. Where can I use these codes, are there any specific portals?
These UPC/EAN codes can be used on almost all portals where the UPC/EAN format of codes is accepted. Our proud clients are using it on almost all the popular websites.
3. I have 25 products, what is the required number of codes they need?
Will it depend upon their quantity? Remember, a required number of codes is equal to the number of products you want to list. If you have 25 products, you need 25 UPC/EAN codes for listing these 25 products on portals. The quantity of these products does not matter. That means even if you have a 50,000 quantity of a product, you will need only one code to list it on the portal.
4. What if the code doesn’t work?
Our company offers a 100% replacement guarantee if any of the code that we issued doesn’t work while listing the products. All you need to do is send us the error message screenshot that you get while listing the product, and we will handle the rest. We will resolve the issue by replacing them in 48 hours if already found used.
5. Do I need to use different UPC/EAN codes for the same product on different portals?
Whatever portal you login, all the products will have the same code for listing the products on all the portals.
6. You are using UPCs, EANs, ISBNs, ASINs, or JAN codes that do not match the products you are trying to list. If you believe you have reached this message in error, please contact Seller Support.
This error causes the numbers you are it’s using against a branded product. In simple words, the Brand name you are using it’s not allowing to add you the product. You have to change your brand name to your amazon shop name.